Supercorss Nationals this weekend.

1 reply to this topic
  • jstevens

Posted June 13, 2003 - 08:34 AM

This weekend a freind and I are paying money to watch...... Someone else ride!
:D
Anyways, it's the Nationals down in Budds Creek MD. Ricky, Reed, and the other guys that aren't hurt yet will all be there. Iv'e never been before so I'm hoping my kid will love it and ask his dad for a motorcycle or something. Up until now he's not even the slightest bit interested. He's to busy playing PS2 and Game Boy Advanced to even go out side. :)
All and all the event should be a fun family outing. One things for sure, it's going pump me up and make me want to get out there and ride.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • stonewall

Posted June 13, 2003 - 09:36 AM

Hey jstevens
The Budds Creek national is an awesome event. The speed the pros carry around that track is gonna blow your mind.
I have attended the natoinal mx several times and raced a few hare scrambles there. It is a top notch facility. Have fun.
The GNCC crew is just south of Richmond this weekend too.
That is another extremely good show and a lot less expensive to watch. :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.