99 wr400 exhaust questions

1 reply to this topic
  • bauten

Posted July 13, 2010 - 05:47 PM

picked up a 99 wr400 bike came with a full t4 exhaust though loving the deep growel of the exhaust its just to dam loud previous owner also gave me a procircuit type 496 NEW in box but does not fit the t4 head pipe? im guessing its a slip on not wanting to lose power what headpipe do i need for the 496 is it worth the $$ for a aftermarket headpipe or is the stock one good thanks in advance Oh ya new to the site and love it!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kawidad

Posted July 14, 2010 - 06:53 AM

I'd shoot an email to ProCircuit they have excellent customer service and should be able to answer your question with ease.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.