map database question

This may be a dumb question but I want to be sure. I assume the maps are entered as they would be entered in the tuner correct? I was scrolling through database and seen the last post on upside down maps so I wanted to check.

My tuner should be here tomorrow so Im gonna try some of the maps out and maybe work on my own. Ill be riding woods and on small practice track so I'll try and give some feed back.

When you buy the tuner there are no maps in it you need to install them on the tuner. Its very easy just pick a Map and hit edit then save after you input the numbers. Or you can take it to your local dealership and they can install them. Ive done three of them already myself there very simple. Just print out on Yamaha website the maps or the maps on this forum above and manually put them in there. Its a very trick tool all the manufacturers should follow Yamaha with this simple to use mapping tool.

To the best of my knowledge, all the maps are laid out as they appear on the tuner screen. Only one person has ever mentioned having had any problem with inverting them that I know of.

cool thanks just looked up some and they do seem right, can't wait to try it out

Definently want to try the woods and the less hit map

• 9 months later...