08 yz450f full drd exhaust system need to rejet?

2 replies to this topic
  • mdkcrf250r

Posted July 12, 2010 - 07:12 PM

I just put on a full drd stainless exhaust on my 08 yz450 and was wondering if anyone else had to rejet...Mine seems to need a richer pilot and i assume a richer main as well...Also mine is shooting some flames out did anyone else experience this as well? Mine does it even with the spark arrestor in...The drd system said nothing about having to rejet but i'd imagine it would require a rejet after ditching that restrictive stock muffler......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Steel Panther

Posted July 12, 2010 - 08:27 PM

I have an 09 with a megabomb + 4.1 system and I went with a 165 main, 4th clip on the needle and 2 1/4 turns out on the fuel screw with my fmf full system. Runs great!

• rjcook450

Posted July 13, 2010 - 05:29 PM

I have the full Ti DRD on my 08 450f, i called them and for my elevation 2600ft, they suggested a 165 main, and move the needle up one from stock. runs great, a little turn now and then on fuel screw, but thats it, when i had new top end put in at 85hrs, shop said it is running a hair rich, but not enough to mess with.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.