`00 426 clutch fix/upgrade?

3 replies to this topic
  • Old_604

Posted July 10, 2010 - 09:18 AM

OK, I know I read about this somewhere on here that you can replace a few parts in the stock clutch and it's supposed to make it not so grabby once it gets hot. I use the bike as a woods bike and when it gets tight, and then the temps rise, the clutch pretty much gets unusable as it's just tooo grabby.

I tried searching but came up empty handed.

So what's the parts list needed to do the mod, anyone?:)

• Old_604

Posted July 10, 2010 - 09:20 AM

ah jeeez. As soon as I posted this, on the bottom of the page under "similar threads" up pops three threads asking the same thing. Even one describing exactely how to do it.

Please disregard.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • moto2000

Posted July 10, 2010 - 09:31 AM

I just used the three inner plates, but either way you'll be amazed at the difference......assuming the rest of your clutch is in good condition

• grayracer513

Posted July 10, 2010 - 11:25 AM

Always look at the Common Threads sticky first. Not everything is there, but lots is.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.