TT Ais removal kit

2 replies to this topic
  • Col Psoas

Posted July 09, 2010 - 10:11 PM

Its come time for me to take off the AIS system on my bike (08 wr450)... while my bike is broken :banana: and I went to order the one I've read about so much on here and cant find the TT version with the machined plugs

Am I stuck with ordering a gytr kit/making one myself or can I just not find it the house version. If there is a link would someone please share it

Thanks all :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • climaxx dirtbikes

Posted July 10, 2010 - 05:44 AM

Yeah, I don't think that TT makes the AIS kit anymore. I tried to find one a while back for my new 07 450 and had no luck. I later read somewhere they quit making them.

• Col Psoas

Posted July 10, 2010 - 02:43 PM

That major sucks actually. Does anyone have an unused one they would be willing to part with or know if they have any plans to resume making them?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.