2010 - spare parts list

2 replies to this topic
  • 450motard

Posted July 09, 2010 - 09:48 AM

I just bought a 2010 YZ450F. I usually stock up on spare parts so I have them handy when I need them. What parts have you guys found yourselves running to the dealership for?

There's the typical stuff like spark plugs, oil filters, etc., but I'm talking about misc gaskets, o-rings, washers, bolts, clips or anything else you replace or might lose or break/tear during routine maintenance.

I searched through 6 pages of '2010' results and didn't see anything related to this topic... don't shoot me if this is a 'repost'.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • moto278

Posted July 09, 2010 - 06:39 PM

valve cover gasket. some ppl are having problems with it leaking. i have not yet but no guarantees. ive got a couple extra levers and such obvious parts

• aedwards07

Posted July 09, 2010 - 07:53 PM

Valve cover gasket for sure.Ive been through like 4 or 5 of them on my 2010 so far.Other than that I cant really think of anything out of the ordinary.Chain/sprockets,clutches,the normal stuff.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.