*** Utah riders - Stansbury trail Saturday ***

46 replies to this topic
  • r1superstar

Posted June 26, 2003 - 04:35 PM

Hey Danny- I'll be looking for a ride on the fifth and sixth of july. :)

Chris,

Very possible, very possible indeed. Did you get the bugs out of your WR yet?.............db

• r1superstar

Posted June 26, 2003 - 04:46 PM

tigerowner_ut, I've yet to meeet and ride with you. Someday real soon we'll get together.

KRobWR250, Kent, how the hell have you been? I'm considering that race...............db

• live_to_ride

Posted June 26, 2003 - 06:22 PM

Chris,

Very possible, very possible indeed. Did you get the bugs out of your WR yet?.............db

Yes, for the most part. It still doesn't start nearly as easy as before. It was touch the button and go. Now it won't start with the button unless I crack the throttle.

I'm going to ride up in the Fish Lake forest saturday. Hopefully I'll be putting 120 to 130 miles on the bike. :) :D I think I'll be too tired to ride this sunday. Have fun and be careful!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PWalk100

Posted June 26, 2003 - 08:08 PM

Guys,

We're riding pretty early on Sunday so we can get a full day in before noon. We're unloading in the parking lot about a mile from HWY 138 at about 7:45 am. If you're up for an early ride meet us there. The ladies can certainly ride the trail and just take their time. Anyway, my mobile is 801 580 5704, call me if you get close on Sun morning.

-Phil

• mrmoto

Posted June 27, 2003 - 06:36 AM

Doug,
I'd still ride with you on Saturday morning. 7:45am seems a little early for me. How does 8:30am sound? Give me a call on my cell 801-836-5246 this afternoon to let me know if you can go. If not, I'm taking the kids to 5 mi pass to ride the PW80 and Suzuki50 (bikes you're going to need in a few years).

Anybody else want to come...? Give me a call too...

- Eric

• KRobWR250

Posted June 27, 2003 - 07:30 PM

KRobWR250, Kent, how the hell have you been? I'm considering that race...............db

Danny, I been good. Come on out. Race is Saturday, July19. I'll be at the sign-up table and probably sweeping loop two. It should be a fun race. :)

• r1superstar

Posted June 29, 2003 - 01:51 PM

Danny, I been good. Come on out. Race is Saturday, July19. I'll be at the sign-up table and probably sweeping loop two. It should be a fun race. :)

I will let you know, I may have to teach that weekend...............db

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.