'10 Rad louvres

14 replies to this topic
  • fraser

Posted July 04, 2010 - 11:08 PM

Mine are getting pretty tatty after months of having rocks chucked at them.
Anyone know if there are any aftermarket ones available? I'd like black ones like some of the factory bikes but can't find any?

• devo1

Posted July 05, 2010 - 04:15 AM

Decal works has graphics for them:
http://www.decalmx.com/pid183.ihtml

• MXR176

Posted July 05, 2010 - 05:29 AM

Acerbis and Cycra has radiator shrouds. I know Cycra has a one piece radiator shroud.

• Jeepentj

Posted July 05, 2010 - 06:16 AM

Acerbis and Cycra has radiator shrouds. I know Cycra has a one piece radiator shroud.

Are you sure? I couldn't find them on their website but would really like a set. Do you have a link?

• aedwards07

Posted July 05, 2010 - 08:09 AM

If cycra has a set I would pick them up for sure.Acerbis has some though.Thats what I have for my bike now.

• almostinvincible119

Posted July 05, 2010 - 04:52 PM

I painted mine on my 06 with Krylon Fusion paint in Black. I did that in 2006 and they have lasted till 2010 and are still kickin right now...

The key? Paint them in the morning (not when the dew is heavy, just a little after) and put them outside to bake for the afternoon for about 4 hours.

• MXR176

Posted July 05, 2010 - 05:08 PM

Are you sure? I couldn't find them on their website but would really like a set. Do you have a link?

You have to call and ask for them there not on the website yet.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • almostinvincible119

Posted July 05, 2010 - 05:34 PM

By the way guys, I dont know where people started talkin about shrouds on here, but the OP is asking about Louvers.

(But I would love to get my hand on some of those Cyrca one piece shrouds)

• Jeepentj

Posted July 05, 2010 - 06:50 PM

(But I would love to get my hand on some of those Cyrca one piece shrouds)

Are you sure they exist? I couldn't fine them on their website but sent them an e-mail asking if they make them. If you know they exist can you provide a link? Like you, I want them! :)

David

• almostinvincible119

Posted July 05, 2010 - 07:25 PM

Langston had them...thats all I know

• 95s10nj

Posted July 06, 2010 - 09:19 AM

Langston had them...thats all I know

im interested as well...found this pic today...

Posted Image

• Jeepentj

Posted July 06, 2010 - 10:00 AM

Those look good. Frankly, I don't understand why they were designed as two separate parts anyway and what's worst, if you replace them they're close to $90 (retail) for everything which is just crazy. Hopefully somebody releases a one-piece set of them which is equivalent in price to shrouds for any other bike.

• almostinvincible119

Posted July 06, 2010 - 10:13 AM

Where would we find graphics for them?

• almostinvincible119

Posted July 06, 2010 - 09:01 PM

keep us up to date ed.

• motojase316

Posted July 07, 2010 - 03:11 AM

They look Awesome... I just bought Acerbis replacements but I will pick up the cycra parts as soon as they are ready..
I will send them to my decals guy like I have in the past with cycra plastic he then templates them up makes them and even fits them and returns them to me...

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.