06 wheels on 09 bike update

2 replies to this topic
  • mx369

Posted July 02, 2010 - 08:48 AM

I have been using the 06 rear wheel on my 09 450. NO problems. No bent axle,no wheel alignment problems. It just works. Used 06 axle,spacers and brake caliper.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • UK STU

Posted July 02, 2010 - 10:20 AM

ive been useing a 08 rear whell in my 09

same thing realy 06 axle/spacers, adjuster blocks but i use a small spacer in the 09 brake carrier , works a treat and cheeper than having to get yet another wheel

• grayracer513

Posted July 02, 2010 - 12:29 PM

You can do that if you choose to, but it's unsound from a technical standpoint, and therefore carries a degree of risk, possibly to your own safety, whether you like to hear that or not.

Related Content

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.