WR 400 setup problems

1 reply to this topic
  • mboyd1

Posted July 01, 2010 - 02:53 PM

I am wondering if anybody else had this type of trouble on their WR. Mine is a 2000 WR 400. Within ten minutes of riding, even easy riding my forearms get tight and weak. I have changed my fork springs 3 times thinking the forks were too stiff. I tried swapping from .52 to .44 to .46 springs in the front. Nothing seems to help. The suspension is set up pretty soft. The bike setup is pretty much stock, except for the Renthal bars.

I know what you are thinking, and it’s not just my conditioning. I have been on 2 day rides with my KTM on much rougher terrain with no forearm problems at all. I am wondering if there is something about the geometry or setup on this bike.

Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JamesD

Posted July 01, 2010 - 09:43 PM

Some handlebars are the wrong height or angle for me and it bothers me.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.