YZ450F VS CRF450R

2 replies to this topic
  • FV593

Posted June 10, 2003 - 08:01 AM

OK...I'm going to post this in both the Honda and Yamaha forum to hear both sides...but here goes..I'm looking to buy either a CFR450 OR A YZ450R....I've read a bunch about them but want some first hand info.Im a vet rider who occasionaly get a top 10 finish.I'm looking for smoothness of powerband and good suspension.I currently ride a 97 CR250R (STOP GROANING NOW)and its time to stop beating my old body to a pulp.Any and all input is welcome...let er rip boys!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ckulzer

Posted June 11, 2003 - 03:58 AM

I wonder why someone would post this in the WR forum…….

Confused perhaps?

Ride fast-take chances

Chad

• Wrench

Posted June 11, 2003 - 04:23 AM

Let's look at the facts as we know them:
1. from New York :)
2. What's a yz450r(maybe the new ATV) :D
3. He's considering a Honda after owning one :D
4. close to a top ten vet, yet he asks for opinions, all of the vets I know, know it all. :D

Confused? yes definitely!

just playing with ya ride'em both see which one "you" like either will serve you well.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.