YELLOW RETRO PLASTICS/GRAPHICS/SEAT ???

9 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 19, 2001 - 06:09 PM

Does any one know where I can get a full setup of plastics graphics and seat cover
in the retro yellow/black yamaha scheme?
I have seen it in some catalogs or somewhere else and cannot remember where or how much.
I think there is a pix of one somewhere on this website.
I love the looks and besides it is different from the rest.........not that the Reflex Blue isn't awesome but the Yellow is Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any info wud b apprctd.
Thx much
G4
http://www.thumperta...res/swede02.jpg

------------------
ride BLUE

[This message has been edited by g4racing (edited 01-19-2001).]

• Sandracer_uk

Posted January 19, 2001 - 07:07 PM

one industries do the kit its called
''hurricane''
i ran my bike in them prior to xmas

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 19, 2001 - 09:53 PM

ok then........
thx much
now .........any idea where to get the kit and how much dinero?
i have seen it in a catalog but cant remember which one.
any ideas?
G4

------------------
ride BLUE

• dirtdad

Posted January 20, 2001 - 04:35 AM

G4, try www.mototechracing.com/one/yz400.htm

• Shawn

Posted January 20, 2001 - 07:10 AM

rockymountainmc.com go to closeouts i think it was $149.

------------------
99YZ400F (him)
00TTR125 (her)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 21, 2001 - 05:33 PM

Originally posted by sandracer_uk:
one industries do the kit its called
''hurricane''
i ran my bike in them prior to xmas

Sandracer.............
Did you paint your frame black or yellow.....? or did you leave it blue and how did it look with whatever color you had for a frame? would you do it diff. or wer you happy with it?

------------------
ride BLUE

• BBRguy

Posted January 21, 2001 - 09:05 PM

yea its the one industries graphics kit, it cost around 225-250 msrp. i dunno if theres any discount though, they look awesome, very trick. it comes with the graphics, front and rear fender, shrouds, and number plater. i think. not a bad deal for all that. id paint my frame yellow, it ont show scratches, and itll look awesome if you put black rims on the bike, change the rear fender to black, then powder coat the frame yellow, smooooth. aight im out, see ya.
-Eric

• Sandracer_uk

Posted January 22, 2001 - 06:51 AM

as mine is a 98 400 it came with a graphite grey frame which looked pretty good they look a bit odd with blue and this kit in my opinion

ive since seen one whith a crome'd frame which looks great and seems super hardwearing
just a thought have u seen the one industries factory kit? it looks great and i have a picture. if ur interested give me your e-mail address and ill send it on

• Shawbridge Husky

Posted January 22, 2001 - 07:11 AM

Take a look at www.mxsouth.com They have a graphics section which is very complete. They do show the One yellow sey-up as well as the white one. I decided to stay stock blue. Too much of a hassel with the tank.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 30, 2001 - 05:44 PM

sandracer I just saw this post. don't wuite know how I missed it but here is my e-mail for the pix of the hannah hurricane to be sent.
g4racing@qwest.net
thx again

Originally posted by sandracer_uk:
as mine is a 98 400 it came with a graphite grey frame which looked pretty good they look a bit odd with blue and this kit in my opinion

ive since seen one whith a crome'd frame which looks great and seems super hardwearing
just a thought have u seen the one industries factory kit? it looks great and i have a picture. if ur interested give me your e-mail address and ill send it on

------------------
ride BLUE

Related Content

Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.