Dunlop MX51

5 replies to this topic
  • colinf713

Posted June 25, 2010 - 08:08 AM

Anyone have any reviews on the new geomax mx51 front tire. Is it more for intermidiate/hard or just overall intermidiate terrian.

• DPW

Posted June 25, 2010 - 09:29 AM

this may help>>

Posted June 26, 2010 - 01:17 PM

I have ridden with one - hated it but better than the even worse 756. My buddy went back to Michelin Starcross front and rear MS3. The MH3 is a great tire too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • idahoexcr500

Posted June 27, 2010 - 12:24 PM

Im running them front and rear on my 07. The rear is great, sticks really well and wears great too. Front Im not as happy with, its ok but nothing great. I ride in the desert, mostly sand and hard pack.

• pieplatesnductape

Posted June 28, 2010 - 01:22 PM

Very unhappy with the MX51 Front. I spent half an hour trying to figure out why my bike wouldnt hold a line, if felt like something was way out of sync up front, I was loosening pinch bolts on the forks, trying to see if anything was twisted etc, turns out the general feeling is the mx51 likes to wander off center, and causes the sensation of misalignment., mxa's review is similar.. I trade my new mx51 front for a worn 756.

• BBrown626

Posted June 28, 2010 - 07:47 PM

403 and 404 are working great for me on socal int/hard tracks.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.