GYT-R headpipe guard ?

I smashed my stock headpipe on my 02 wr426 so I bought a gytr one part #gyt-5ta93-50-00 it fits the bike fine but the stock heat shield bolt holes dont line up on new one. In the picture of this pipe it shows no mounts welded on but when I got it there where 3 welded mounts on it (crap)It does show this pipe to fit later 450s also so maybe I just need a later shield. So I thought I would just get a cool carbon fiber one while I was at it. Anyone know of one they make that bolts on with without using clamps strap clamps before I go chopping these nice mounts off. Thanks:thumbsup:

Ok my riding buddy has a `08 yz450 and we tried his pipe guard on my new pipe and it fit`s , so you just have to use the later guard with this pipe. I recomend this guard for a replacement it fit`s nice and high up for more clearance. It doesnt list wr 426 on the application only yz426 and 450 but it fits perfect.

Andy

I am looking for a mangled exhaust to chop hack and mangle that will fit (would have before its demise) a 04 WR450. do you have pictures and How much do you want for it?

It`s a GYT-R titanium pipe race pipe that I took off, it wont fit your stock silencer if thats what your running now cause it has a 2" OD outlet. Let me know if you need pic`s. But still havent figured out how to post pics here but I can send them to an e-mail.