Tuning Suggestions Please !

No replies to this topic
  • Armpumped

Posted January 19, 2001 - 09:39 AM

'01 WR426.After break-in period I bolted on a new W.B. E-series pipe. The bike ran 100% better. The weather has been warm and dry around 60-65 f. As soon as the weather changed,(colder around mid 40's and occasional snow) the bike has been crapping out within the first part of the throttle being advansed. I'm usually riding at elevations of 4500' to 6000'. If anyone could walk me through any tuning adjustments as well as any other changes that could be done to unleash more and better performance of what I'm sure to be an awesome bike. I've been riding 2 strokes for along time so the sight of engines on these new four strokes kinda' leaves me a little timid.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.