Check out this suspension mod

4 replies to this topic
  • Machster

Posted June 09, 2003 - 01:53 PM

Check these out!
http://www.tech-care...ew_products.htm
I ordered mine today. I will give you a report on ease of installation and how they feel in a couple of weeks..not a bad mod for $180.00 :)

• BrandonW

Posted June 09, 2003 - 01:59 PM

How much do the ENZO sub-tanks run? I off-roaded with a buddy the other day who has them (He also is capable of 80' free-style type jumping...) and he swears by them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Machster

Posted June 09, 2003 - 05:15 PM

enzo's are double the price of these ...with the same results! :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted June 09, 2003 - 05:29 PM

Do you guys get that much air on a WR to need these suspension tanks? They may work but they look funky on the bike. I like to stick closer to earth. :)

• TeamScream

Posted June 09, 2003 - 06:43 PM

Its not the "get air" factor where these shine them most im told, it softens the forks up over the smaller stuff and when you hit the big stuff the valve closes off and the forks act as they would normally.
Supposedly makes the ruts and small rocks you hit almost un noticable.
Thats what I read anyway.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.