dougie how was rampart?

1 reply to this topic
  • JT_in_WP

Posted April 05, 2001 - 05:32 PM

i tried to go there last sunday and it was snowing, cold and snowpacked. we ended up at that track by morrison. i couldn't tell if the snow was just from that day or if it hadn't melted yet. thanks for the info
john

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dougie

Posted April 05, 2001 - 07:30 PM

Hey JT, Rampart should be close to all the way open. We were there two weeks ago and there were only a few snow patches we had to push through. We got rain and snowed on but nothing real bad. We got about 25 miles in on 673, 674, 675 and the trail behind the
Sprucewood. A couple of other guys we ran into said the South part (the 677 area) is all clear.

I'm sure it is ridable. Probably a few patches but nothing that will keep you from riding.

We are going Saturday at Noon. Marty is going to meet us. If you can make it, we will be behind the Sprucewood.

[This message has been edited by Dougie (edited 04-05-2001).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.