Pilot Screw, where to order from...

6 replies to this topic
  • Dodger

Posted June 08, 2003 - 03:45 PM

Time to replace my missing pilot screw, does anyone have a part number for it??? I looked on Sudco's page, but only found jets.....little help here.

Peace

Dodger :)

• Machster

Posted June 08, 2003 - 03:51 PM

Dodger,
I have a set I will sell ya cheap. I bought it for my 450..but it won't fit. pm or email me your addy, and I will drop it in the mail tomorrow

• racemile

Posted June 09, 2003 - 04:27 AM

Dodger,

I am working on Boulder now. I may still have the old pilot screw from my 02 426. If not, they have the zipty pilot screws at Performance cycle in Denver. If I can find the screw its yours.

PM me if you need any help on this.

Race

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TeamScream

Posted June 25, 2003 - 05:25 PM

Plus you can just ask for Paul at Sudco, he will help you.
I got mine fast.

• Chaindrive

Posted June 26, 2003 - 03:01 AM

YO Dodger!

If you are lucky enough to talk to the Sudco dude (I wasn't... just an order-taker-girl), find out what the settings for the adjustable screw they sent me are (and let me know)!

If my boss was a kinder person :) :D, I would be out your way (Northglenn), with my bike, over the 4th for a "family rebellion" at my cousin's... But, alas... :D

Funny how "indispensible" an employee wanting his vacation time is... right up 'till the moment you piss 'em off enough... then it's: "I have 9 other guys I could replace you with in a heartbeat! :D ..."

• Wicked_Crash

Posted June 26, 2003 - 03:57 AM

Chaindrive, if you're talking about the adjustable pilot air screw, here is a chart.
Posted Image

• Chaindrive

Posted June 26, 2003 - 10:09 AM

That's the one I need, Wicked. Thanks!!! :D I wonder why they don't include that with the purchase..? :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.