07 WR bulb type

5 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted June 17, 2010 - 03:46 PM

What kind of bulb goes in the 2007 WR450 ? I was looking for an HID replacment but can't find what bulb type it is....

• OUTERLIMITS

Posted June 18, 2010 - 06:09 AM

What kind of bulb goes in the 2007 WR450 ? I was looking for an HID replacment but can't find what bulb type it is....

Pretty sure it's an H6N or something very close to that.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted June 18, 2010 - 06:41 AM

Pretty sure it's an H6N or something very close to that.

close, its an H6M

MM PM I have one in 5000K.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MountainMax

Posted June 18, 2010 - 07:23 AM

I bought an H6M from ebay and it wont fit, looks like the right bulb but the base is a millimter or 2 lower and wont' lock in place, are there different versions of these?

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted June 18, 2010 - 11:17 AM

I bought an H6M from ebay and it wont fit, looks like the right bulb but the base is a millimter or 2 lower and wont' lock in place, are there different versions of these?

not sure...the one I have fits...but I installed it a long time ago so I don't recall if I had to mod it.

• mikenash

Posted June 18, 2010 - 02:51 PM

Try your local auto parts store they should be able to help you if you bring the old bulb in and save you $$$.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.