3 replies to this topic
  • homer2000

Posted June 17, 2010 - 03:02 AM

Hey everybody
I just wanted to let everybody that I finally got the bike that I want,
just bought home a new 2010 wr450f about 2 hours ago
it was dark so only got a small ride in,
so far totally love it,:thumbsup:
can't wait to get this thing going on a long ride:ride::)

I'm smiling from ear to ear,:lol: love the thing
glad to be apart of this forum guys and will let you know how the ride goes
:lol:

• OUTERLIMITS

Posted June 17, 2010 - 06:26 AM

Hey everybody
I just wanted to let everybody that I finally got the bike that I want,
just bought home a new 2010 wr450f about 2 hours ago
it was dark so only got a small ride in,
so far totally love it,:thumbsup:
can't wait to get this thing going on a long ride:ride::)

I'm smiling from ear to ear,:lol: love the thing
glad to be apart of this forum guys and will let you know how the ride goes
:lol:

You guys are be lucky down under where your bikes come uncorked at the factory. I have never heard of anyone here riding their WR as soon as they got home and saying they loved it. Usually the word "turd" comes into play to describe the bike until uncorked. I couldn't bear to ride mine until it was unplugged because the poor thing could only cough, pop, belch and wheeze in the garage when it idled. Sounded like it would grenade if I took it past 1/4 throttle.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ROB450F

Posted June 18, 2010 - 04:30 AM

good onya homer2000

know how ya feel just picked up mine this arvo in sydney, after 11 years riding yz's GOTTA LOVE THE BUTTON!

happy riding!

• Nutty Professor

Posted June 23, 2010 - 02:42 AM

You guys are be lucky down under where your bikes come uncorked at the factory. I have never heard of anyone here riding their WR as soon as they got home and saying they loved it. Usually the word "turd" comes into play to describe the bike until uncorked. I couldn't bear to ride mine until it was unplugged because the poor thing could only cough, pop, belch and wheeze in the garage when it idled. Sounded like it would grenade if I took it past 1/4 throttle.

Not so, our laws are nearly identical to CAs.

But....because we don't need a smog check to get through yearly inspection, nearly every dealer de-restricts them for the customer before they go out the door. Technically it is illegal to ride a de-restricted bike on the road here.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.