07 wr450 Warp9 spacer?

2 replies to this topic
  • Obijuanx

Posted June 15, 2010 - 10:55 PM

i cant seem to get my warp 9 tire to fit correctly on my wr450 07, the stock spacer is built into the spedo meter and when its tightened it rubs the bearing making the tire tight. Anyone know what kind of spacer i need to replace this with to get it to work?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jackazz

Posted June 16, 2010 - 05:49 AM

Flatland Racing Odometer Spacer

EDIT

Sounds like you do need the YZ spacer, not the ODO eliminator. I just googled "Warp9" & realized that it's a brand of aftermarket wheels, not tires. I thought you were just trying to get rid of your odo drive unit.

Good catch Tribalbc :thumbsup:

Edited by Jackazz, June 16, 2010 - 11:13 AM.

• tribalbc

Posted June 16, 2010 - 11:01 AM

More than likely you need a YZ wheel spacer. Is there a seal on the outside of the bearing on that side? If there is you nee a YZ spacer.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.