2006 YZ450f *Custom Graphics!!!*

3 replies to this topic
  • Zamo

Posted June 15, 2010 - 08:45 PM

I just got done puting this all together. I bought an '06 about a month ago, and was real happy with it. THEN I saw this 50th Anniversary Edition on Craigslist...Couldn't pass it up. Sold the 1st bike to a pal at cost, and bought this one, with much lower hours, for the same price.
Just got done adding a Rekluse Z-Start Pro, ProCircuit T-4 slip-on, Scott's filter, MSR plate (not pictured), and a Trail Tech kickstand (I'm getting old).
BUT THE COOLEST thing I added were these custom radiator graphics the boys over at Fusion Graphix whipped up for me from the finest of paper napkin sketching. Pretty happy with how it all turned out. Father's day should give me an excellent opprotunity to scratch the living bejeezvus out of the whole thing!!!
Posted Image

and with my 465:
Posted Image

Close up of the rad covers:
Posted Image

• Ga426owner

Posted June 16, 2010 - 07:11 AM

very cool thanks for sharing

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crf450319

Posted June 16, 2010 - 09:52 AM

That's cool, be careful removing that front lower rad shroud bolt though :thumbsup:

It's always weird to see you own number on a different bike, I've been running 319 since my first road-race trip to Brainerd MN in '96.

Posted June 16, 2010 - 03:46 PM

Sharp bike.

Related Content

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.