Fuel Screw Tool

5 replies to this topic
  • ETP

Posted June 07, 2003 - 10:44 AM

Anybody got a trick little short screwdriver idea for access to the fuel screw on bottom of these WR carbs? Do any of the aftermarket screws have an adjustment knob on them?
Thanks
Ted

• MN_Kevin

Posted June 07, 2003 - 10:53 AM

http://www.koubalink.../fuelscrew.html

Ty Davis also sells one.

• Lowedog

Posted June 07, 2003 - 11:41 AM

I have an extra Zip-Ty fuel screw if you are interested in buying it from me. I had damaged the first one I got by seating it in too hard when I first installed it. Mitch at Zip-Ty was really cool about it when I emailed them about it and replaced it for free. In the mean time I had made my own little titanium fuel screw and no longer need the replacement. I will sell it for $20.00 shipped.

Lowedog

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • live_to_ride

Posted June 07, 2003 - 04:56 PM

I made a quick adjust fuel screw with the directions from motoman393's site. Here: http://motoman393.thumpertalk.com/

Just click on tech articles then fuel screw. It was pretty easy and works fine. :)

Chris

• gratefuldawg

Posted June 09, 2003 - 04:38 AM

I got one from Sears that works great; I think it was 2 bucks, found them by the check out. It is a small disc that fits different bits. If you decide to get it, make sure you get the smaller of the two bits the larger will not work.

• Lon13

Posted June 09, 2003 - 12:50 PM

Check Harbor Freight. I got a very small screwdriver there for .49.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.