Picture posting forum reasonable?

2 replies to this topic
  • FTD

Posted June 07, 2003 - 10:41 AM

Would a picture posting forum be reasonable for this site? I take pictures generally every ride and like to share likely more than most. I LOVE pictures, posting and looking at others... especially dirt bikes, dirt bike riding and landscape. It takes so long for my 56k moden to download a subject of 10 posts and 3 pictures each post. I was thinking of a "pictures" forum and we could post: something like... "Pictures of our ride to ..."
or "Here's my new ..." A Guy or Gal posts 4-5 pictures and that is all there is to down load along with text replies.
What do you all think?.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted June 07, 2003 - 03:43 PM

Sounds good to me, but my vote dosent count since it dosent say "Owner or Co-Owner" under my name... :)

• FTD

Posted June 09, 2003 - 04:52 AM

Probably a good idea to see what Brian thinks huh?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.