wr450 05 Led indicators dont flash..

2 replies to this topic
  • dan001

Posted June 11, 2010 - 02:58 PM

G'day. Ive tried searching but didnt manage to find the info i'm after. Ive got a wr450 05 model, fully street legal. Standard indicators. I got some led indicators off ebay. Plugged them in, on the standard relay, only half of the leds light at about 50% brightness, when switched on, but they do not flash at all. Just stay constant with half the leds working at half strength.

I went and purchased a tridon 3-pin led, non-load dependent flasher unit. Plugged it in, but still acts similar to the standard relay. There is a 4th wire, that comes out of back of relay on a seperate wire, labelled N. So i tried touching it on the neutral while indicating but still no good.

No sure if i need a different relay or if theres something else i must first do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • William1

Posted June 11, 2010 - 03:32 PM

Check system voltage, ensure you have a good 12.8 volts or more

• Mrmonk7663

Posted June 12, 2010 - 09:28 AM

Are you sure it is Grounded good?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.