Mojave ride this weekend anyone??

5 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 05, 2001 - 03:55 PM

Guys, I have a great loop planned on Sunday if anyone is interested. This ride will be challenging but really fun. Let me know if you want to go, we're a good group to ride with. Thanks, Dan

Ron?

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted April 05, 2001 - 04:31 PM

Oh man would I like to go. I have not ridden since the time I meet you guys at Dennys, and I'm die'n to ride! Unfortunately for me I have to work AGAIN this weekend. $@#* %&#%! Too darn busy lately… :)

Anybody in the SoCal area want to ride with a great group of guys? Very highly recommended.

Have fun Dan.

• Mike_S

Posted April 05, 2001 - 06:57 PM

Dan call me or post what time you will be at Dennys.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 06, 2001 - 03:19 PM

Mike, I hope you decide to go!! We're meeting at Denny's between 7:00 and 7:30am on Sunday. See ya there. Dan

• Steve_Lorenze

Posted April 09, 2001 - 03:23 PM

Dude, sorry I didn't make this ride. Don't forget me on the next one and don't forget about the Vikings' Hare & Hound in 2 weeks at Lucerne. Maybe some of the Mojave Ridge Riders would like to give it a try?

Your Bro, Steve
2001 WR250F

• Steve_Lorenze_Sr

Posted April 12, 2001 - 10:06 AM

Steve & Dan

Just thought that I would let you know that POPS is now a "thumper talker". Are you two thinking about the long rider ride in May?

Dad

Originally posted by Steve Lorenze:
Dude, sorry I didn't make this ride. Don't forget me on the next one and don't forget about the Vikings' Hare & Hound in 2 weeks at Lucerne. Maybe some of the Mojave Ridge Riders would like to give it a try?

Your Bro, Steve
2001 WR250F

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.