Well, I am back

4 replies to this topic
  • Ronin

Posted June 06, 2003 - 09:31 AM

had the wr for sale for the last 10 months, no bites. Screw it I am gonna keep on riding in the dirt. You guys couldnt shake me even if you wanted

• wrkaholic

Posted June 06, 2003 - 10:29 AM

I am surprised you could not sell it. It would have moved fast in the Los Angeles Area. When I sold my XR650L, the day it came out in the recycler (online), the first guy that came over bought it. Then 2 days later, I saw a '02 WR426F come up for sale and I was the first guy that saw it, and I bought it on the spot. I guess that is one of the good things about LA, you can move used stuff fast. Anyway, why do you want to see such a hot bike anyway. You should compare your WR to that XR650L I used to ride. It is like a sports car vs. an SUV.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jonesy920

Posted June 06, 2003 - 11:12 AM

You can sell anything for the right price :)

• ddialogue

Posted June 06, 2003 - 11:20 AM

You can sell anything for the right price :)

You sure can. Like my 7 month old 02 WR426 for $3900. :D Glad you're still with us, Ronin!

• Jonesy920

Posted June 06, 2003 - 11:22 AM

OUCH !!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.