WR 400f need parts

2 replies to this topic
  • mk99WR

Posted June 10, 2010 - 09:43 PM

okay so my bike was stolen about 2 weeks ago and amazingly enough i found the damn thing. now when i got it it was in about 30 pieces skattered everywhere but at first look it looked prettty good. now i got it home and looked her over and well shes not doing as good as i had hoped. the crank case is cracked just behind the clutch cover. it goes around the back of the transmission so i need the whole crank case set up. if anyone has any good ideas or thoughts anything is welcomed. thanks for your help

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Birdy426

Posted June 10, 2010 - 10:08 PM

• MaxPower

Posted June 11, 2010 - 08:49 AM

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]check your pm for my email
I think I have the parts you need
you have to watch. many of the parts between the 426 and 400 look alike but they changed them just a small amount

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.