27 replies to this topic
  • Mutu

Posted June 11, 2010 - 03:58 PM

• almostinvincible119

Posted June 11, 2010 - 04:00 PM

+1 on all of that, or if they really didnt make any performance changes maybe there will be some white 2010s out there for a good price.

or not a good price. dealers think they can sell the older bike that is JUST LIKE the newer bike at near the same price. So what you do is: act like you really are digging the '11 model, and just say you really want it, but your not a huge fan of the 10 model, and if they brought the price down, you probably could go home with the 10. Then, just see if they bite.

• Steel Panther

Posted June 11, 2010 - 11:07 PM

Only thing I dont like about the 2010/11 is the rad shrouds look like devil horns when you sit on the bike. I love more red, but the rear fender should stay white, unless they put a black front fender on it too.

• sean3239

Posted June 12, 2010 - 07:25 PM

Oh man!!?? That black and red is kind of ugly. I got a survey a couple weeks ago and I voted against that one..:thumbsup: I got no pulll. They are copying Honda with that different rear fender color....but black is not a good choice IMO. However, I do like the blue vesion one better than the red and black, if the red and black is SE and more $, ha! gimme the blue

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Beatcoaster

Posted June 13, 2010 - 08:15 PM

Meh, those colors are too funky - I like my 2010 color scheme much better!

Posted Image

• cowboyona426

Posted June 15, 2010 - 06:35 AM

You wanna talk about lame? Look at the YZ125/250 for 2011. They define BNG!!!!

Alas this is true. It would be so refreshing to see someone come out with something more than BNG for the 2t's one of these days.

• grunkthump

Posted June 15, 2010 - 09:28 AM

then just look at the 2011 KTM 2t's!!

• cowboyona426

Posted June 15, 2010 - 12:22 PM

then just look at the 2011 KTM 2t's!!

I was referring to the Japanese manu's. KTM is out there doing their own thing as always, and that's a good thing IMO!

Related Content

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  57 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.