EZ UP CANOPY

4 replies to this topic
  • GNCCYZ400

Posted December 04, 2000 - 07:46 PM

I'm looking for a good EZ UP canopy (10x12) for next season. Any ideas on where to get a good used one or an inexpensive new one.

Thanks,
Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F
'01 YZ250F
'98 CBR600F3

• Chris_in_the_Mojave

Posted December 04, 2000 - 08:51 PM

If you're in the LA area, the EZ UP Factory is there and they have an "outlet" store. I don't have the info in front of me right now. Email me ( chutist@ridgenet.net )if you're interested and I'll look it up.

------------------
Chris in the Mojave
'98 YZ400F

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted December 05, 2000 - 03:24 AM

Jeff,

You can get them at Sams club for around $150. If you decide to go with the EZ Up from California, let me know and I'll get one also. I'll keep the one we used in Morganton for the bikes and rain.

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 05, 2000 - 04:08 AM

Jeff,
I you find a place that has them at a good price let me know. I gave Jason 100$ towards on for his B-day and now he cant find one.

• GNCCYZ400

Posted December 05, 2000 - 11:43 AM

Greg, Bill

I'll keep you informed on what I find. I'm trying to get one before the "hangover 100".
I have found them for around $350. but I'm looking for a "bargan". :)

Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F
'01 YZ250F
'98 CBR600F3

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.