Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• seanwr250

Posted June 08, 2010 - 02:31 AM

Oooooww shiny :thumbsup:

• atitagain

Posted June 08, 2010 - 06:01 AM

NICE! BTW how do you like the guts seat?

• Krannie McKranface

Posted June 08, 2010 - 03:25 PM

NICE! BTW how do you like the guts seat?

Can't ride a bike without one. Tall/medium soft for me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • climaxx dirtbikes

Posted June 08, 2010 - 03:39 PM

How easy were your Cycra's to put on and are they the CRM version?

• Krannie McKranface

Posted June 08, 2010 - 06:33 PM

Don't recall which version they are. The version that's been around for ever. There is nothing to the installation.

• climaxx dirtbikes

Posted June 09, 2010 - 02:36 AM

Great thanks!

• Pooley

Posted June 11, 2010 - 05:19 PM

If you have your bars cut down any and/or rotate your bars a bit, the installation may not quite as easy.

I had to re-use my old Acerbis Rally-Pro bar mounts to give the clearance I needed for the controls. I don't exactly remember since it's been forever, but I think I cut roughly 1/2" to 3/4" off each end of the bar.
I have my levers pointing down at about a -30deg angle to be more comfortable while standing and keep my hands and wrists from getting tired or going numb. I also have my bars rotated forward so that the bar pad is almost directly above the clamps. I have a Renthal bar with the center support, unlike the picture. Both of these also help me maintain a better attack position while seated. I think my personal ergonomic preferences make for an install that is more difficult than normal.

Those in the pic are the Pro-Bends.

• climaxx dirtbikes

Posted June 12, 2010 - 05:39 AM

right, right that makes sense. I see they are probend's but I am now wondering about the Center Reach Mount they sell now and how easy they mount.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.