XR650L online parts fiche?

8 replies to this topic
  • SC_Spode

Posted June 04, 2003 - 05:24 PM

Does anyone know of an online parts fiche where I can view the exploded images and get the part numbers for a 2000 XR650L?
Most of the online parts services use the HLSM service and they don't list this model.
Power Sports Pro doesn't show the part number, just the diagram and a link to add it to your basket.
Others, like Service Honda, don't list this model, either.
Perhaps I'll just have to purchase a fiche and then find some way to view it.
Any ideas?

Thanks! :)

• XR650Rrider

Posted June 05, 2003 - 07:30 AM

This is a secret so don't tell anyone :)

Use partsfiche and add the parts to your cart. You haven't purchased anything at this point. Go back to the screen displaying the fiche and click on the "Cart" tab at the top of the screen. You will see a screen that has the Honda part number on it.
The part number is also in the address line right before you add it to the cart. Look at the address line after the ISBN= parameter. It will contain the Honda part number as well.
Then go to www.ronayers.com and buy the part for a lot less than powersportspro or service honda.

• lmn

Posted June 05, 2003 - 10:17 AM

Thanks for the tip. The prices at Ron Ayers are definately lower.

• SC_Spode

Posted June 05, 2003 - 11:31 AM

I got it figured out! Thanks for the tip, I knew there had to be some sort of way to expose the number.
BTW, Service Honda is sometimes cheaper on parts than Ron Ayers. I check both of them when I need stuff. They've always been quicker, too.
I like both of them, I just compare and evaluate my needs at the moment.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gordonmichaellee

Posted July 16, 2008 - 10:55 PM

also try motogrid.

• Captain Midnight

Posted July 16, 2008 - 11:18 PM

Also BikeBandit

• Ferdinand

Posted July 17, 2008 - 03:58 AM

BikeBandit is good for looking something up, and they ship fast, but their prices:thumbsdn:

• gszfoster

Posted July 19, 2008 - 08:51 AM

Ron Ayers has the fiche online for your bike.

• gearloos

Posted July 19, 2008 - 11:03 AM

Ron Ayers has the fiche online for your bike.

Related Content

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  41 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.