04 wr starting problem

No replies to this topic
  • Doug Powell

Posted April 12, 2010 - 12:09 PM

my 04 wr450f seems like its not getting voltage to the starter ,cut off relay chatters like a indication of a bad battery but battery is new . fuses ok, tryed to jump start and cut off realy nolonger chatters but engine will just slightly turn over one time / do fuse blocks go bad ?? is it the diode ? bike will kick start but starter seems not to be getting proper voltage even when jump starting with my truck. this problem did not start untill i crashed and bumped the ignition switch hard . took the ignition switch apart and noticed it has a chip in it . another thing i noticed is when pressing starting button when ignition on, the led light goes out anybody know anything about this bizzare problem ???

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.