Colorado Thumper Trip

49 replies to this topic
  • Tom_N

Posted March 01, 2001 - 10:51 PM

The trip is still on, sorry for not responding sooner but have been away on business.

The dates are August 24,25,26 & 27

I have only received one e-mail confirmation/room reservation so far.

So plenty of rooms available.

Please read previous post for all the details.

Its open for anyone, just e-mail me with your room needs. SOON !!! I need to get Mike some really hard commitment on this and some money soon.

Thanks
Tom

• Tom_N

Posted May 04, 2001 - 10:05 AM

Anyone still interested??? Is this thing dead?

• mikeolichney

Posted May 04, 2001 - 11:28 AM

Told you getting commitment is a hassle. Call me up when you want to come out and we will go riding together.

• Elan

Posted May 04, 2001 - 12:51 PM

I live in Colorado

• Tom_N

Posted May 07, 2001 - 05:49 AM

Mike, I will take you up on the offer for sure. You were certainly correct about the commitment...

I am still interested in the August September time frame, maybe just a weekend thing :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Toy_Hauler

Posted May 09, 2001 - 09:49 PM

TomN,

I just stumbled on this topic, I have a YZ250F and am very interested. I have a commitment on Sunday, but would like to come up and ride for the remainder of the weekend. Possible a few other local guys, I'll put the word out.

------------------
'01 YZ250F
'00 XR400
'00 SV650

• ColoradoJim

Posted May 14, 2001 - 05:38 PM

Tom, I need to check my calender but am very enterested.. CB is the best mountain riding in the world...We go up cement creek every sept. Please let me know if this is still on.....Jim ,GOD Bless

• ColoradoJim

Posted May 14, 2001 - 05:42 PM

I am very enterrested,must check the calender,CB is the best riding on earth, let me know if you are still in..Jim ,GOD Bless

• Tom_N

Posted May 15, 2001 - 05:37 AM

Looks like some renewed interest, I will have to E-mail Mike and make sure we can still get a deal on some accomodations..

I will try and contact everyone from the begining and will probably start a new post just to clean it up a bit.

• Tom_N

Posted May 15, 2001 - 05:38 AM

Looks like some renewed interest, I will have to E-mail Mike and make sure we can still get a deal on some accomodations..

I will try and contact everyone from the begining and will probably start a new post just to clean it up a bit.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.