1 reply to this topic
  • yamahasocal450

Posted June 04, 2003 - 01:13 PM

im getting a procircuit t-4 pipe disconnecting the grey wire but i am also putting holes in the right side of the airbox with a 1 inch drill like randy hawkins bike it looks pretty neat also (you can see it in dirt rider)and im going to rejet but if i go to a 48 pilot and a 160 main at 3000 feet ...will i have to switch out any of the air jets (i forgot the ratios and stuff like that)? and is the yz needle any good with the wr, because later i will put in the yz camshaft and finally get the roll on power of a yz.. thanks guys :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Machster

Posted June 04, 2003 - 01:29 PM

Ya need to check out the Jetting Qs link at the top. Take the hour or so it will take to read the ENTIRE thread from start to finish. This will give you a great baseline to get started, try new settings, and then hook up with the experts. You will have a better understanding on how the carb system works, and you will be better prepared to dial in the fine points! :D :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.