2010 Radiator

9 replies to this topic
  • smee23

Posted April 10, 2010 - 02:09 PM

anyone know where I could find a new radiator for a 2010 Yz450f ? I need the right side radiator.

Thanks

• mediumfast

Posted April 10, 2010 - 04:29 PM

Contact the people you bought your bike from. There are a few sources for after market radiators (Fluidyne...). There's also a company called Mylers. They do a real good job of fixing bent radiators at a fraction of the cost of a new one.

Hope this helps.

Do tell about your crash....

• CaptainKnobby

Posted April 11, 2010 - 05:07 AM

Prior year models will probbaly work also.

• mediumfast

Posted April 11, 2010 - 07:18 AM

Prior year models will probbaly work also.

2010 doesnt share many part numbers. older radiators wont fit.

• aedwards07

Posted April 11, 2010 - 09:30 AM

Mylers does awesome work.I smashed up my rad on my honda when I broke my femur so bad I didnt think I had a chance to get it fixed.I sent them pictures and they said it would be no problem to get it fixed.I sent them both of my radiators and a week later I had them back and they looked perfect.Would give mylers an A+

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CaptainKnobby

Posted April 11, 2010 - 03:51 PM

Mylers does awesome work.I smashed up my rad on my honda when I broke my femur so bad I didnt think I had a chance to get it fixed.I sent them pictures and they said it would be no problem to get it fixed.I sent them both of my radiators and a week later I had them back and they looked perfect.Would give mylers an A+

That would be his best bet. Mylers did a patch job on my 06 and not a bit of trouble since.

He could get it back next day probbly since they both are in Utah.

• smee23

Posted April 12, 2010 - 07:02 AM

Thanks for the help guys Myler's sounds like a good choice, I got a couple months to recover from my shoulder injury (Shoulder seperation) gonna see if it will heal up without surgery

thanks again

• APlusAutoParts

Posted June 07, 2010 - 07:01 AM

I have already replaced my left rad and my right one is bent up pretty good ( i fall alot ) thanks for in the info on that company.

• 95s10nj

Posted June 07, 2010 - 08:37 AM

If you decide to replace it with a new oem part, I'd give zanotti a try. I purchased a few oem plastics from them for my 2010. They had the cheapest price and their customer service was very good too. Just have to get the part number off the yamaha website and plug it in here...

https://www.zanottim...partLookUp.html

• Swapper265

Posted June 11, 2010 - 06:42 AM

I could also probably recommend a set of radiator braces !!!!!

:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.