E Series needles

3 replies to this topic
  • HollandWR426

Posted June 04, 2003 - 03:53 AM

Anyone know where to get an ELN or EKN needle? I have heard that a lot of people are running this needle but cannot find the PN or where to get them. Sudco does not have them, nor a few other on-line stores. I may just have to go to the dealer and have them look it up. I believe it is stock on a YZ250F? Or WR250F? Any response is appreciated. :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 04, 2003 - 05:00 AM

Yamaha dealer OBELN...5NL-14916-EN
OBEKN...5JG-14916-EN

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HollandWR426

Posted June 04, 2003 - 08:24 AM

Nevermind. I just found a cool on-line parts catalog on the Yamaha website for just about every part for every bike or ATV made. Pretty cool. See link below.

http://63.164.134.66...og/consumer.asp

I ordered my ELN from the local dealer and it was only $12.

:)

• Machster

Posted June 04, 2003 - 08:31 AM

great post. Now all the guesswork about part #'s should be taken care of...except they didn't put the wr450 in there. Oh well..good way to find yz parts that will fit! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.