Motohed - Time To Ride 2 - Short Video Review

No replies to this topic
  • Hick

Posted June 03, 2003 - 06:37 PM

I Just got through watching the sequel.

For those of you who've never heard of "Time To Ride" it is a low budget riding video that focuses on off road. Instead of Cinqmars and Metz it is Hawkins and Davis.

To keep this short and to the point I’ll just compare the new one to the original:

It is even better. :)

It looks like this guy took the money he made from the first version and used it to improve the second. You can tell he used a better camera, and the editing and production quality is improved. Pretty slick. Also, this time around there is no real soundtrack. There is music, but not hard rock like TTR I and other moto vids. There are more interviews, and a weird homage to On Any Sunday that drags on slightly but no real pressing urge to fast forward...

Hawkins is back, this time with some riding tips but not quite as much footage. The Garrahan brothers are in this one, they open the vid with some No. CA woods riding. Lafferty is back also, as are Abbott and Davis. Davis had a helmet cam for the 100 MCs H&H but seized his 426 at mile 7. There is a long section on the Lake Elsinore GP, with some good footage of Wattsy there and some w/ him riding in Oz.

If you like off road you will like this video. Thirty bucks.

Only available on VHS currently, but a DVD is in the works I’m told.

Motohed

1-877-668-6433

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.