Its A Winner!!!

No replies to this topic
  • teamtoxic

Posted January 09, 2001 - 12:44 PM

In the opening round of the Supercross season, in Anaheim, Fonseca rode the 250F to a victory. By the end of the race, he had a nice lead over second place(Danny Smith).
They've said that the 250F pulled much harder and quicker out of the corners that the 2 stroke 125's.
Looks like Yamaha may have did it again. I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but it sounds like this season will belong to Yamaha.
Who would have ever dreamed of a 249cc four stroker that could compete with a 125cc two stroke?

------------------
Me? I'm 15. I ride a 2000 YZ 426, and I luv it! In the winter, I ride a 1996 Yamaha XT 600. My whole family rides dirtbikes/quads and snowmobiles, even mom.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.