Are there any aftermarket clutch basketes available with cushions for a 07 yz450f?

10 replies to this topic
  • Family Man

Posted April 05, 2010 - 04:11 PM

Are there any aftermarket clutch baskets available with cushions for a 07 yz450f? Do aftermarkete basketes come with cushions? I order a oem baskete but it arived broken so Im back in the hunt, I realy want a hinson or gytr anyways.

• ForsheeMS

Posted April 05, 2010 - 04:39 PM

The Wiseco basket includes the cushions and also comes with a lifetime warranty.

• Family Man

Posted April 05, 2010 - 05:24 PM

Thanks. Sounds like the one then.

• Family Man

Posted April 06, 2010 - 03:03 PM

I just ordered one from thumper talk. I saw on the Wiseco website that they come with cushions and a lifetime warranty like you said, very sweet. i havnet seen any where other than the wiseco site that they come with cushions. Hope they do. Wiseco does sell aftermarket cushions, so thats an option if somebody was going to order a different basket.

• Wiseco

Posted April 06, 2010 - 05:03 PM

Some of the Wiseco baskets come with cushions, but most have cushions available separately as accessories. All baskets, inner hubs, and pressure plates come with the lifetime warranty.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Family Man

Posted April 06, 2010 - 07:23 PM

wpp3031 is the model number of the one I ordered Im still confused as to if it comes with cushions or not. I want to get ridding as soon as possible.. thanks.

• Wiseco

Posted April 07, 2010 - 04:24 AM

wpp3031 is the model number of the one I ordered Im still confused as to if it comes with cushions or not. I want to get ridding as soon as possible.. thanks.

That basket does not include cushions, but they are available separately as an accessory.

• ForsheeMS

Posted April 07, 2010 - 09:33 AM

I just installed the PCK006 Performance Clutch Kit from Wiseco. It came with the basket, cushions, steels, frictions, and springs. Guess I just assumed the cushions came with the basket. To be honest there was nothing wrong with the stock cushions but since I had the new ones I went ahead and put them in.

• Family Man

Posted April 07, 2010 - 09:50 AM

On the Wiseco website it states that the Wiseco Clutch basket comes with cushions. So its very misleading. Its needs to be changed to say that they don't come with them. Otherwise its false advertising.
Under Item contents they list:
Clutch - Accessories
Clutch - Cushions
Clutch - Retainer Plate
W6100-4 - FASTENER - M6 X 16MM (4)
W6100B - FASTENER - M6 X 16MM
W6213 - 3MM HEX BIT SOCKET

• Wiseco

Posted April 07, 2010 - 11:12 AM

On the Wiseco website it states that the Wiseco Clutch basket comes with cushions. So its very misleading. Its needs to be changed to say that they don't come with them. Otherwise its false advertising.
Under Item contents they list:
Clutch - Accessories
Clutch - Cushions
Clutch - Retainer Plate
W6100-4 - FASTENER - M6 X 16MM (4)
W6100B - FASTENER - M6 X 16MM
W6213 - 3MM HEX BIT SOCKET

I am looking into it. I agree it is confusing. Cushions come with the PCK's, which are the clutch kits with a basket, cushions, and clutch pack, but only certain baskets come with cushions when ordered as a basket only. I am checking it out.

• Family Man

Posted April 07, 2010 - 04:50 PM

Just placed an order for cushions form the Wiseco.com

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.