bar mount 2010

2 replies to this topic
  • delmas

Posted April 05, 2010 - 06:51 AM

Do you think these would work to cut down vibration..
It looks like the rubber washers are just on the bottom.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CaptainKnobby

Posted April 05, 2010 - 07:07 AM

I kindly doubt it. You would probably need inserts to go in the ends of the bar cause that is where most of the vibration is felt which is in the grips.

That is what I'm guessing. I dont think I feel any vibration in my bars I just know the stock bars were to low for me so i bought some bar risers and tried them out yesterday at the track and man in made a world of difference to me.

i could turn the bike way better than before and could lean the bike over farther in the turns. I was able to go through rutted corners more precise and faster.

• Luv2crash

Posted April 05, 2010 - 07:48 AM

I just rode 50 miles on a new set of bars, the Sunline OSX bars that help with vibration. And they did help for me and my bike. Plus I found I like less sweep than I thought I did before. As a bonus they were on sale at for $34.77

Related Content

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.