06 starter

1 reply to this topic
  • squid

Posted April 03, 2010 - 11:20 PM

Well i need some help with my starter.Went riding today and it worked until i went to started on my last ride.When I hit the button i can hear the starter relay click. When i got it home i took off the cover on the starter gear and hit the button and the relay still clicked and the starter turned real slow. I checked the battery and it was fully charged.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • squid

Posted April 04, 2010 - 05:44 PM

Replaced the battery bike started right up . I guess the new one took a crap on me . One more question does anyone know if the starter turns when the engine is running .

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.