Re-jetted 01 426

No replies to this topic
  • Jason_in_KC

Posted January 08, 2001 - 06:39 AM

Hey guys, I was having trouble with the cold starting bit here in cold Kansas City, after reading here I found info on re-jetting which I completed this Saturday. I took it out yesterday afternoon around 430pm, approx 37 degrees. Started 2nd kick, ran the choke on for about 30 seconds, turned it off and it idled perfect. Rode around on the slick, muddy ground until I found a clear pasture to unleash full throttle. Wow. This thing pulled like crazy, fifth gear is now really scary. I used a 45 on the pilot, 168 on the main, and 2 and 1/8th on the fuel screw. Thanks to all that posted info for me to read and evaluate, what a difference it made.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.