Rekluse Z-start pro clutch for 05 WR450F

1 reply to this topic
  • paulkimson

Posted April 03, 2010 - 01:30 AM

I have installed Rekluse Z-start pro clutch for 05 WR450F, yesterday.
At break in, it looks like no problem but a few minutes later, a engine stall at idle. And I found "the pressure plate is too close and will cause the bike to drag at idle" from Rekluse homepage but no information about how to solve it.

spring & balls setted as medium hard => drag at idle and stall

spring & balls setted as medium soft => it looks OK though I cannot so sure about it.

Please let me know how to maintain idle without drag.

Thank you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • green flash

Posted April 03, 2010 - 02:18 AM

I have a '07, my bike does the same. I usually dont idle for long, if I do, I usually pull in the clutch. You can tighten the clutch cable, that will relieve the drag. Gotta love that Rekluse!!! :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.