Plating a WR450??

2 replies to this topic
  • SteelRain

Posted April 02, 2010 - 06:12 PM

I am here alot and never really post, but I have decided I need some help that the search tool seems to be failing:banghead: or I am to dense to figure out:bonk:.

I have an '09 WR450 that I got thinking I was out of the DS realm (my GSA and a dirt bike seemed like a good combo). I am finding that to take my DRZ-SM to DS mode is not what I want to do.

Can anyone provide me with clear assistance on getting my WR plated on CA so I play offroad in more areas and with some of my DS buddies?

Seems like there are alot of scams out there that don't work...

I appreciate the help, and will gladly provide beers for the effort.

BTW, I am sorry if this is another annoying thread.

Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mrlopez

Posted April 03, 2010 - 06:42 AM

BTW, I am sorry if this is another annoying thread.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
:thumbsup: dude ur obviously not looking good enough lol start at DMV and find out from there where they would even allow you to get it plated I did mine over 2 years ago

• HUSKYHO

Posted April 04, 2010 - 06:24 PM

There are a ton of posts out there regarding this! I know because I've been researching it for months!

There are folks who are getting bikes plated but they are one in a million and seem to have an inside with DMV.

And the worst stories are those of DMV coming back and revoking previously issued tags!

I am going through my home state, NOT CA!, where I have a residence, where it's easy to convert OHV to Street Legal.

Good luck!

ho

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.