S*&% fu&%

2 replies to this topic
  • trancetechau

Posted March 30, 2010 - 09:31 PM

I accidentally ran my 09 WR450F without air filter last night. Just changed the oil, oil filter, taken air filter out to clean. I cleaned the airbox out a best I could as it was a dusty ride on the weekend.

I only ran it for about 2 min up the court and back into the garage testing out the clutch adjustment I done. I've ran out of oil and need my bike ready for tomorrow to go away. Should I change the oil or will it be ok?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chevy_Cowboy

Posted March 30, 2010 - 10:57 PM

IMO short runs in a clean environment without a filter wont hurt anything, just don't make a habit of it.

• 1998YZ400F

Posted March 30, 2010 - 11:01 PM

youll be fine. like chevy cowboy said, just dont do it a lot.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.