GETTING A WR400-street legal-need info

2 replies to this topic
  • tarpitz

Posted March 30, 2010 - 06:51 PM

i am 6 foot 175 punds. I have minimal hours on a honda 230 and smaller bikes on trails and dirt roads. I dont have much street experience besides a ssr110. I am getting a 1998 wr400 for around town and some very minimal highway riding ( no longer then 10 miles). I also will be riding on trails and dirt roads. Is this bike going to be alright to get used to. Will I be able to handle and get used to this bike. Any recomendations on mods for better street capabilty.

HELP

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mrlopez

Posted March 31, 2010 - 06:54 AM

Where in California u located? But first thing would be to go to ur DMV and ask to see if they allow you to make it legal I did mine over two Years ago

• phynx

Posted March 31, 2010 - 01:27 PM

You better do a search here. There is info a lot about this. It is a %50 chance to reg that bike in CA. Call DMV like Lopez said. Getting info here is not first hand.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.