Major clutch adjustment on my 2010

2 replies to this topic
  • Thumper38

Posted March 29, 2010 - 05:15 AM

Hay guys with 2010's has anyone needed to adjust there clutch cable slack numerous times? I pulled four starts and the lever was very very very loose! It seems like it heats up really bad with any clutch usage. I am not a clutch abuser but when ripping a few starts it faded bad?????

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumper38

Posted March 29, 2010 - 08:14 AM

As I read more on the clutch fade issue I am wondering if the 2010's have steel plates or aluminum?

• aedwards07

Posted March 29, 2010 - 09:56 AM

They have the exact same clutch as the 2007 and newer 450s.I will agree that the clutch fades fairly quick stock.I am not running a full hinson setup in mine and it is lasting much much longer.Probably has to do with the fact that the clutch can now get more oil.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.