For sale: White Brothers Exhaust System

5 replies to this topic
  • aag800

Posted December 27, 2000 - 05:40 PM

Carbon Fiber shorty with titanium header. Fits YZ/WR 400/426. Used one season(one small dent in header). Otherwise in good condition. A steal @ $300 firm.

[This message has been edited by akg800 (edited 01-01-2001).]

• motoman393

Posted December 27, 2000 - 05:56 PM

im really interested in your system...could you post a pic (or email me it)! Where is the dent is it at a critical spot? Why would you sell such an awesome setup? What jetting do you run with it?

Garrett

------------------
I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!
Friendswood, TX

• aag800

Posted December 28, 2000 - 03:50 PM

Sorry, I don't have any pics or the technology to send it out. But the dent looks like a flying rock gash(about 1/2" long and not even 1/8" deep) on the outermost part of the bend. Not like it hit the ground real hard or anything. I am selling the system because I bought the bike used two weeks ago and it was on there. I am sponsored by FMF and don't think they want to see a WB pipe out the back. Know what I mean? Anyhow, the system is in really good shape, so if you want, e-mail me and we could sort things out. Later!

[This message has been edited by akg800 (edited 12-28-2000).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aag800

Posted January 03, 2001 - 06:34 PM

How interested can you be, if you haven't replied back to me yet? Or were you just looking for jetting tips, with a cover? Later!

• Coolhand

Posted January 04, 2001 - 06:47 AM

Is the pipe the Meg type? Hey if the other
guy is no calling back I want it.
call me at 678-984-8924

• aag800

Posted January 04, 2001 - 05:30 PM

Coolhand,
It is a Pro-meg. I'll be calling you tomorrow(friday) to set it up. Later.

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.